Location: Westborough, MA
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Financial Foundations is an independent financial planning, wealth management, and consulting firm. We live by our motto: Complicated made Simple®. We take this mantra seriously and with this, strive to make our clients lives as simple as possible by providing a variety of comprehensive services and tools. Financial Foundations values its relationship with Commonwealth Financial Network®.
Summary of Position:
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who excels in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment; someone who can manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with a positive attitude. The responsibilities for this position will be trading, trade execution reconciliation, and settlement. The Portfolio Administrator is to help with client portfolio account implementation, including equity and fixed income research, reporting, and analytics, to ensure optimum management of client accounts to achieve client objectives, and the execution of buy/sell recommendation requests decided by the investment committee.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation and trading for client portfolios to ensure management to objectives and Investment Committee guidelines and models.
- Work closely with Investment Committee to implement security transactions to achieve diversification and allocation objectives while in compliance with applicable security laws.
- Recommend policies and procedures related to portfolio administration.
- Act as liaison with other Investment Committee members, Financial Advisors, and Operations regarding trading, portfolio administration, and portfolio management.
- Support the Investment Committee by providing investment research, performance reporting, and portfolio analytics.
- Take on varied responsibilities on a range of topical research projects.
- A 4-year degree, with an emphasis in finance, economics, investments, accounting, and/or business
- Intellectually curious, with a passion for investment management and research
- Team player, with the ability to excel in a collaborative environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ability to multitask long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and time-management skills
- 1–2 years of experience in financial services
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- Ability to work independently and maintain an extremely flexible work attitude